gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 17, 2014, 01:20:30 AM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  Announcements (Moderators: runpsicat, danomac)  |  tracker.danomac.org is shutting down... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: tracker.danomac.org is shutting down...  (Read 15694 times)
Chococat
Chocolate-coloured nose cat
Global Moderator
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

I R Cute

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 10:14:11 PM »

Chococat. I didn't mean to start a (/yet another) browser war. IE was the best when it came out, but ~7 years is just way too much on the technological field. It has long lost the advantage it once had, now it's the one that has a lot to do to catch the rest (MOS - Mozilla, Opera & Safari), let alone surpass them. IE 7 was more corrections than improvements, does that tells you anything?
—just when I said I didn't mean for another browser war... oh well, it's true, though.

O_o
I hate IE as much as the next web developer(which is why I use Firefox). My original question was more out of curiosity than disagreeing with your statement.

kenners, :X
Report to moderator   Logged

godot
I wouldn't miss it whole the world.
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

"Stupid, stupid, disgusting otaku should die!!!"

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 10:19:19 AM »

Not that I'm advocating IE, I think IE7 has the transparent png thing fixed, afaik.  There's also a javascript workaround for IE6 out there for transparent pngs as well.  Just look for "sleight.js".

Alpha transparency and ClearType don't play all that well together in IE7 still though. Neutral

The travails of web dev.
kenners
Retired Old Fart
Administrator
.: Kraze Elite :.

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »

Oh Choco, don't let my frankness get you down.  Very Happy

Right, sorry. I was thinking of ie6 with the PNG transparency thing.  Whatever.

A quote from my friend's recent dev blog:
* Since it was mentioned to me, IE 6 is most certainly not supported -- they didn't bother to implement PNG transparency so I didn't bother to care about IE 6

Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  Announcements (Moderators: runpsicat, danomac)  |  tracker.danomac.org is shutting down... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Send this topic Print 
Jump to: