gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 24, 2014, 03:43:24 PM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  General Chat (Moderator: uLTraCarL-)  |  Is Anime-Kraze dying? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Is Anime-Kraze dying?  (Read 13707 times)
Macabre
Global Moderator
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

Leader of Exiles

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2009, 03:31:23 PM »

godot! Long time no see. And you're right, all the old timers are mostly gone, except Mac. Even I haven't been here too frequently in the past year.

Inability to find a new forum whose main members are not complete morons has been a promient reason for my longevity.

mr_username
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2009, 11:09:44 AM »

you need better animes, or at least more popular ones.

like this bleach show, i've never seen it myself, but it seems to be really popular. i'm sure many people would come here for that.

you seem to mainly focus on what would generally be considered as the boring, unpopular titles. that's just my opinion.
sure promote the less popular ones, but main priority should be to cater to the masses imo.
Macabre
Global Moderator

Leader of Exiles

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »

like this bleach show, i've never seen it myself, but it seems to be really popular. i'm sure many people would come here for that.

I will ignore the above comment

UMRBj
Global Moderator
.: Kraze Elite :.

I MOUNT MY PLATYPUS

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »

you seem to be an ignorant twat waffle. that's just my opinion.
sure blow some ugly dudes, the main priority should be to cater to the masses imo.  you're a dirty whore, but apparently its all ok if you are a charitable dirty whore in your off hours

just an fyi fansubbers don't do this to cater to any masses. the name really gives it away FAN-subbers, they do this because they like the shows. they don't get paid and to be even worth the effort, its a sizable time-sink to make them. so calling the shows they've chosen as boring and unpopular is not a good move, at best it causes them to ignore you, at worst they are insulted.

If you set a man a fire, he is warm for the night.
If you set a man afire, he is warm the rest of his life.
My skills are as varied as they are impractical!
kenners
Retired Old Fart
Administrator

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2010, 09:42:51 PM »

I use www.mibbit.com !!

Once a month, I guess.

I don't think Facebook is a good idea, because Fansubbing is not exactly legal, and it just draws attention to ourselves....

If there are other fansub groups on facebook, I'd love to check them out (mostly to laugh).

WHO_who
.: Kraze Veteran :.

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2010, 06:25:24 PM »

The forum is still here since last year. Probably will be here forever. BTW, who is paying for hosting now? O_o

Cheating is man's path to success.
Shitting is man's greatest luxury.
Pissing is man's greatest relief.
Beer is man's greatest escape.

Love is the ultimate virtue. All you need is love <3
LazyWulfran
Destroyer of Post Counts
Global Moderator

Remember, I wield the Banhammer

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »

The forum is still here since last year. Probably will be here forever. BTW, who is paying for hosting now? O_o
Good question.  I have no idea.  I've been trying to figure out who the site administrator is for a while now too.  I think the site is just floating along in the internet at this point.

otakunomike
Global Moderator

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2010, 10:28:52 PM »

Apparently Ani-Kraze has become one with the wired and is immortal now
ScReWLoOsE
Global Moderator

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 01:25:16 PM »

Wow!!! The fact that the site is still functioning with no one looking after it............wHoOoOoOoOoOo
* ScReWLoOsE shivers

HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools. —Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
UMRBj
Global Moderator

I MOUNT MY PLATYPUS

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2010, 11:55:16 PM »

Are there any projects currently running? The last release was back in november. I am just curious if there is really even a staff anymore.

If you set a man a fire, he is warm for the night.
If you set a man afire, he is warm the rest of his life.
My skills are as varied as they are impractical!
LazyWulfran
Destroyer of Post Counts
Global Moderator

Remember, I wield the Banhammer

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2010, 12:43:02 AM »

There are four ops in the IRC channel at the moment.  One is Eiko, two I don't recognize, and one is Kirika (AKA Kasshin, last active February 19, 2007).  There's exactly one bot, from god knows where.  Astonishingly, the channel has a population of 118, probably autojoining it, since nobody talks.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

Dismatikz
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2010, 01:24:21 AM »

Someone should definitely merge the site and/or forum into another website to keep things active and flowing. Are there any staff leftover?
Jonosono

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2010, 12:01:41 AM »

At least A-K is/was known for it quality subbing...
GitS trio pic near the top.

Vividvoid
.: Kraze Veteran :.

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2010, 12:24:09 AM »

And suddenly, out of nowhere, I make a post.
Shaka

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2010, 10:16:43 PM »

Woo!
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  General Chat (Moderator: uLTraCarL-)  |  Is Anime-Kraze dying? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
Jump to: