gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 21, 2014, 08:50:48 AM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  Website Development/Feedback (Moderator: |Killer)  |  I've recently registered, but I haven't had any activation emails! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I've recently registered, but I haven't had any activation emails!  (Read 9660 times)
kenners
Retired Old Fart
Administrator
.: Kraze Elite :.

« on: July 15, 2007, 08:28:02 AM »

If you've registered recently, but still haven't received an activation email, it may be a problem with the forum software.

If you've re-requested an activation email no less than three (3) times, and still cannot find anything in your mailbox from @anime-kraze.org , then you can email me ( kenners at gmail dt com ) from the email account you used to register with and a subject/body consisting of a short message like "activation email" and "thank you".

"asdf"-style emails will be ignored (aka, you type some gibberish in to fill the blanks. Don't do that.)

I'm working on this problem, but it produces almost no output, making it difficult to track.

Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  Website Development/Feedback (Moderator: |Killer)  |  I've recently registered, but I haven't had any activation emails! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: