gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 17, 2014, 03:23:24 PM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  Non-AKraze Project Anime Discussion (Moderator: uLTraCarL-)  |  Your Manga Collection « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Print
Author Topic: Your Manga Collection  (Read 71431 times)
otakunomike
Global Moderator
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

« Reply #480 on: November 19, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

well if you looked around onemanga, they have Tsubasa on there which ended a few weeks ago. Pretty solid ending too. xxxHolic is kinda in its final chapters as well but is released much slower.

I have a theory regarding Negima that Negi is really some kinda reincarnation of Nagi rather than his actual son. Given, the whole stuff in the last few chapters with his mother puts that to the test a bit but its just crazy enough it might still work
Eikonoklastes
Destroyer of Hope, Defiler of Dreams.
Administrator

Lord High Priest of the English Language

« Reply #481 on: November 19, 2009, 09:45:18 PM »

Maybe I'll give it a shot via onemanga.  I'm keeping up with Ippo, One Piece, and Kenichi with them, so I suppose adding another series to the mix wouldn't hurt.  As for your theory concerning Negi, I know where you're coming from with that one.  I've had similar thoughts and you're right, it would still be possible to pull; however, I wouldn't be surprised if Akamatsu decides to toy with us on this one.

Teacher's Creed
Hear No Evil: Knowledge of how they spent their weekend only creates ulcers.
Speak No Evil: God forbid you offend someone.
See No Evil: Although they're the ones prancing around half naked, if you notice it's sexual harassment.
Eikonoklastes
Destroyer of Hope, Defiler of Dreams.
Administrator

Lord High Priest of the English Language

« Reply #482 on: January 23, 2010, 12:30:42 PM »

Detroit Metal City volume 3.
Pumpkin Scissors volume 5.
Nodame volume 16.
Excel Saga volume 20.

Having two jobs does come with some benefits...

Teacher's Creed
Hear No Evil: Knowledge of how they spent their weekend only creates ulcers.
Speak No Evil: God forbid you offend someone.
See No Evil: Although they're the ones prancing around half naked, if you notice it's sexual harassment.
otakunomike
Global Moderator

« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »

Not new manga (yet) but I just saw this article and it made my day/month/possibly year http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-04-08/seven-seas-adds-gunslinger-girl-blood-alone-manga

way to go Seven Seas, ADV can suck it
LazyWulfran
Destroyer of Post Counts
Global Moderator

Remember, I wield the Banhammer

« Reply #484 on: April 09, 2010, 09:03:35 AM »

I was wondering what happened to Blood Alone.

otakunomike
Global Moderator

« Reply #485 on: June 03, 2010, 01:30:34 AM »

Picked up Negima 26 and Hellsing 10. Nice to see that for all the delays and the 1-2 volumes a year, Hellsing actually ends somewhat decently, albeit slightly abruptly. I also picked up the final 2 volumes of Gunsmith Cats last week, a series I've always found rather fun if light-hearted, kinda like a nice action-comedy movie. However the end to that series somehow found a way to ruin the whole damn thing in its final volume, it makes me angry just remembering that shit ending, though really the whole Burst 'second-season' was kinda a let down of all the potential it could have been.

Keinichi Sonoda is just lucky he was at Acen last year instead of this year so I wasn't tempted to punch him in the face when I got his autograph
LazyWulfran
Destroyer of Post Counts
Global Moderator

Remember, I wield the Banhammer

« Reply #486 on: August 15, 2010, 10:26:50 PM »

Picked up the latest volumes of Berserk and 20th Century boys.  Also noticed that Kodansha is apparently publishing English-language manga directly now.  They might not have wanted to go quite so safe with their initial releases.  Akira looks exactly like the Dark Horse release except for the logo, and Ghost in the Shell is being printed in a larger format (same size as the original Dark Horse edition for the first volume), but on cheaper stock, so it won't age as well.

otakunomike
Global Moderator

« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »

Yeah, apparently Kodanasha said F-you to most of the US publishers and jumped in the game directly. Aside from those reprints I dont think theyve announced anything new yet, so we'll have to wait and see. The Kodansha Del Rey titles are the only ones being released by a US publisher still
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Main Boards  |  Non-AKraze Project Anime Discussion (Moderator: uLTraCarL-)  |  Your Manga Collection « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Print 
Jump to: