gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 23, 2014, 12:39:53 AM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  anything between Chrno and Rosette? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: anything between Chrno and Rosette?  (Read 21027 times)
otakunomike
Global Moderator
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2004, 11:17:57 PM »

LazyWulfran, do you have to change this thread into a blowjob disscussion?
Sesshygirl16
.: Kraze Starter :.

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2004, 11:42:44 PM »

Heh, dats wat I though, FYI both ways are correct,  I would know I speak english everyday, so I think i know my grammar well enough not to make such careless mistakes
DanienGrey

« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2004, 12:43:29 AM »

Not meaning to be intrusive or insulting, but what part of the world do you come from?  I live in North America, and rarely is a question asked in that manner.  And I really think that everyone really means your spelling. For example: "discution"  ---> "discussion".

I'm not being a prude here, just asking.... Confused

WanderingBard7
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2004, 06:34:26 AM »

Quote from: Sesshygirl16
Heh, dats wat I though, FYI both ways are correct,  I would know I speak english everyday, so I think i know my grammar well enough not to make such careless mistakes

I counted at least 5 errors in that statment, so would you care to reconsider?
Lady Dasi
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2004, 08:56:10 AM »

Quote from: Sesshygirl16
Okay ur just being MEAN, and no i dont have a cold, anyways my sentace did make sence...so just drop the subject.....
<snip>
Heh, dats wat I though, FYI both ways are correct, I would know I speak english everyday, so I think i know my grammar well enough not to make such careless mistakes

I wasn't being mean, but asking a simple question.  I know some people who type like that if they have a cold.  
 A perfect example is the above quote. Specifically "dats wat."
  Either you have a cold or you are very young, and it isn't a good idea for children to be in these forums with some of the things that go on here.  Wait, do you actually say "dat" when speaking English everyday?    Shocked
 Of course, you could think it's cute to type that way, and then you would be one of the few in here to think so.
 If you are closer to being an adult, and would like to be treated as one, then I would suggest that you type like it.  Otherwise people are going to get annoyed and start in on you about it...oh, wait...that has already happened. Rolling Eyes
  Oh, and you haven't seen me mean.  No one on this forum has yet to see me mean.  I'm usually the nice one.
Sesshygirl16

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2004, 11:07:33 AM »

Fine I will type like an adult, happy?
I am also from North America, and where I live people use short forms of words, such as : dat, and ppl etc. ( But not when they speak...only write)
Okay maybe my spelling wasn't that good in some of the comments that I had made before, but it was only because I wrote them late at night....
So there I have learned my "lesson" is everyone happy now? Confused
M&M
.: Kraze Elite :.

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2004, 01:57:49 PM »

I feel ur pain...

Note: I ment to spell your ur.
Lady Dasi
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2004, 02:06:56 PM »

Quote from: M&M
I feel ur pain...

Note: I ment to spell your ur.

*takes a handful of M & M's and pops them into mouth*

You know, I usually eat M & M's...  Twisted Evil  Luckily for you it is only the chocolate kind.
Sesshygirl16

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2004, 02:38:25 PM »

Very Happy Finally some compaction.....
Erik
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2004, 03:55:20 PM »

Soooo the spelling and grammar police was out on patrol today huh?

Anywho....if you type like that and are an IY fan on top of that, people will think you're just another fangirl

<_<
Sesshygirl16

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2004, 04:02:53 PM »

Fine Fine, ill watch my grammar and spelling, and anyways whats wrong with being a fanigrl?
Erik
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2004, 04:09:18 PM »

fangirls are annoying
fanboys are too for that matter
DanienGrey

« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2004, 05:43:26 AM »

This is the Chrno Crusade Forum. >.<

Anyways, do you think Rosette and Chrno will get together in the series? or will it be a sad breakup?

Erik
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2004, 06:16:49 AM »

Im still keeping my fingers crossed that chrno dies..
DanienGrey

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2004, 06:56:45 AM »

Shocked

It would take a lot to kill Chrno.

(Highlight to read spoiler)
I mean he already had half his body blown off and he still survived.

Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  anything between Chrno and Rosette? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
Jump to: