gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 20, 2014, 09:54:02 AM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  Aion's motives about Rosette? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Aion's motives about Rosette?  (Read 10458 times)
karasu
.: Kraze Starter :.

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004, 09:09:13 AM »

I useally give it two days after a release before openly disscusing it without spolir warnings.. but thats me ..

was any one else reminded of of the girl from onegai teacher (i forget her name, the girl who "stopped" just like the main char.) when rosette laughed after killing defux?

for a moment she looked like she was going to recover herself when the clock started again, she was pulling at the dress like it was bothering her.
remington is worthless as an angle, but maybe he job is only to observe whats going on and "allowed" only minamal interference. he says that maybe all of this was suppost to happen from the start, well if got is omnipotent (sp?) then the answer would be yes, right?

Life is a disease, sexually transmitted and fatal.
Neil Gaiman
Erik
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2004, 09:19:32 AM »

He said he wasnt even informed about her being an apostle...i doubt that he knows much and can do much...
karasu
.: Kraze Starter :.

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2004, 09:48:31 AM »

probably on a "need to know" basis and god didn't think he needed to know. Which brings us back to  this was suppost to happen. if he knew that she was a "saint" they would have been protecting her more then azumaria, and jashua would have been a non-issuse as far as they were concerened.

am i the only one who feels bad for stella here? her sister wasn't an aposel (sp?) or a saint or anything trully useful but aion took her anyway and destorted her so bad that she doesn't even know her own sister, and they killed stiner (like he could have been a threat to them).

Life is a disease, sexually transmitted and fatal.
Neil Gaiman
renku
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2004, 09:15:56 PM »

Quote from: karasu
...and they killed stiner (like he could have been a threat to them).

I laughed at that.  Augh, why kill 'im off?  Just like karasu implied, he wouldn't kill.. or something.  Schteiner was cool.  Sad

Anyways..
ShadowWolf

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2004, 08:36:26 PM »

Quote from: Erik
He said he wasnt even informed about her being an apostle...i doubt that he knows much and can do much...

its a pity tho, because he could be a reli cool character especially with that fact that hes an angel and that kewl blue sword thingy...  Sad lol!

Yes, I admit it, I love my kitty. What's not to love about it? It's cute, fuzzy, and altogether loveable!
beowulf

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2004, 12:57:56 AM »

Quote from: Iridyx
maybe the consant sense of failure it finally getting to her.

I also think that is the reason. You can compare it with a vessel fully filled with water, one drop and it runs over. This drop would be Chrno and Joshua fighting with the result that Chrno was petrified.
Guido

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2004, 08:52:55 PM »

Likely spoilers below.  Highlight at your own risk!!

An explanation to Rosette's behavior in episode 21 might be that she's now possessed by Pandemonium.  That's why she transformed into Dark Rosette.

All hail Dark Rosette!
vannfanel

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2004, 09:20:18 AM »

you may be right guido, but there is an other possibility:
i mean remember when aion has kidnapped rosette ( i dont remenber the episode), and he explains her that the whole city is now destroyed because of her , because her brother and chrno fought for her, there were plenty of injured people , and that may have thundestruck rosette minds...
Sure it's an amazing point of view but , during the episode 22 rosette do on her own, even in ep 21 when she killed her allies( demons i mean) , and during ep 22 she do all she can to bring warmness and hope into people heart....
i may be wrong but i have no watched ep 23 and 24 yet so , i'll wait for the answer ....
Annie

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004, 07:05:07 PM »

Hey Lazy... I can fix that. Aion is in my basement.. just come on over and you can meet him, I've even got some yummy popsickles in the freezer.

Seriously though...

That was a bit weak, lol Rolling Eyes
Crowley
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2004, 12:46:53 AM »

If you're going to post in a topic that has gone unreplied to for many months, post on-topic and post something that warrants further thought.

Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  Aion's motives about Rosette? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Jump to: