gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 20, 2014, 03:39:30 PM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!  (Read 10747 times)
Kenren
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

« on: July 03, 2004, 01:57:30 AM »

No more Chrno!  God smiles upon us!

Chococat
Chocolate-coloured nose cat
Global Moderator

I R Cute

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 01:59:14 AM »

Laughing

Now all we need is for IY to end.

/me prays

kawaiikneko
.: Kraze Chatter :.

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 01:09:33 PM »

Evil or Very Mad  the last episode sucks.  I need to read the manga

Flying hamsters of doom will rain coconuts on your pitiful cities.
I skipped over the o on my keyboard.... wow are't I coordinated -kawaiikoneko
Lechium

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 01:31:58 PM »

did you guys really hated the series so much? if so why did you sub it?

P.S. i think it should had ended just when chrnono and rosetta die, rather than have all the useless meaningless fluff in the end... maybe show aion for a second, and 'new & improved' az, but that about it.

I delete myself...
godot
I wouldn't miss it whole the world.

"Stupid, stupid, disgusting otaku should die!!!"

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2004, 02:11:03 PM »

Not all the staff are going to agree on what they like or dislike in a series.

In addition, it's impossible to tell at the beginning of a series whether it will be good or not.  So of course it can happen that the series takes a bad turn or whatever.  Some staff members might even claim that bad turn happened in episode 1. Wink  But in any event, we generally like to stay committed to finishing a project.  So there you go.
Jien
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2004, 02:14:45 PM »

actually.... i like this series and the ending... @__@.. maybe i'm just weird

Quote from: spoiler

i thought it was quite interesting that aion survivied.... i guess it's purpose is to get the reader to think about the present... because humans chose the road of chaos (which... is true in some ways if you think about what's happening today)... although... that seemed a bit religous

i haven't watched alot of anime... but it's the first time i've seen an ending where there appears to be a setup for a continued series but you know there won't be one (so the future of mankind is unknown... which made sense for me)...... i liked it :p

Jien

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2004, 02:15:56 PM »

aw CRAP

sorry about the color.... it's my first time using it...[/flash]
x_kAzeXcHrno_x
.: Kraze Starter :.

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2004, 05:28:58 PM »

i wouldn't really say that the series was THAT bad... but then again i haven't read the manga so i don't know how much they screwed up the story.  The beginning of Chrno Crusade was good but then it went kinda downhill from there.

o.0"
Kasshin
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2004, 08:04:28 PM »

@Jien

Fixed it for you. You have "Disable BBcode" checked. Also, the forum isn't white either. So, do this in the future:

Quote from: spoiler

blah blah blah spoiler stuff

hpfan20
.: Kraze Veteran :.

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2004, 09:04:01 PM »

Chrno Crusade was a great series =P All you people that hated it can go sit on a stick and spin!

Jien

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2004, 07:35:51 AM »

thank you thank you!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Kenren

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2004, 12:38:42 PM »

Quote from: hpfan20
Chrno Crusade was a great series =P All you people that hated it can go sit on a stick and spin!

You like Inuyasha.  'Nuff said.

Moonbeamdanser

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 12:22:25 AM »

Mmmm. Spin-stick. Razz

I personally rather liked the series but freaking hated the ending.  The whole damn series you get attached to these people and watch them suffer, fight, and keep going regardless of the odds.  And yet, in the end, all nearly all of them get for their trouble is heartache and death.  Satella dies, after having gone as far as she did to save her sister, only to have to take both their lives to achieve any kind of salvation for her.  Chrno watches his first love die for him, and then has to sit back and watch his second do the same, and he's powerless to stop it...so, he chooses death himself.  Rosette rushes forward through everything in life feeling like she has to grasp at it however she can because her time is limited...as long as she can save Joshua then her mission is complete.  But she doesn't even really get that.  In the end, all she gets is a heaping dose of reality and the very real fear that sets in when she realizes that she IS going to die.  (Her sobbing like that broke my heart, btw, and I was depressed for days afterwards.)  Joshua doesn't even get his life back in full, he's just stuck where he was before, blissfully unaware of the sacrifice his sister made for him.  Remington falls from grace and is doomed to walk the earth as a Sinner.  Only Azmaria came out relatively unscathed, and the fact that she's now a part of the sisterhood doesn't sit well with me somehow.

They could have at least given a silver lining to some of this story.  The way they ended this is just crappy.  And the manga, from what I hear, isn't a whole lot better.

Mad

Sheyenne

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2004, 05:02:39 AM »

Quote from: Moonbeamdanser

I was depressed for days afterwards.

I got so depressed that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Made my everyday life seem very depressing in general.
Chrno should have been able to sacrifice himself to save Rosette. That would've been more satisfying. I just hate anime sometimes.  Sad
Son-Goshen

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2004, 12:52:25 PM »

I think it's ok that they died, but it should be a little later... or at least they could have let aion stayed dead (lol... that's some twisted sentence) That's the most unsatisfying part of the whole end...

And there is that part where Joshua didn't remembered anything (that cheap little §=$/§) he even forgot about his Sister and Chrno, but it's ok... if there wasn't that Aion-comes-back thingy ---____---

Me are like beautyfull sunflowers...
Yellow in the middle and white aussenrum...

Love what you want to love,
Hate what you want to hate,
Take what you desire.
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
Jump to: