gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 20, 2014, 03:00:29 AM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!  (Read 10745 times)
godot
I wouldn't miss it whole the world.
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

"Stupid, stupid, disgusting otaku should die!!!"

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2004, 07:42:54 PM »

That website is wrong.
Kuroineko
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2004, 12:01:09 AM »

I liked the ending. You know it can't end totally happy, where princesses get married and live happily ever after, that's cheesy kiddy stuff. In actual fact, it IS a happy ending. Both Rosette and Chrno died very peacefully, together, and happy. She got to see her brother again, and he's safe now. Azmaria lived out her dream of becomming a Sister, like Rosette, and also pays her respect for them by visting the graves. Chrno gets to be with the one he loves, and at least THINKS he defeated Aion.

Ehh, I can't really explain it much, but I love the ending. It feels more... real. Sure, it's sad, but it's also happy. I enjoyed this anime since the beginning all the way to the end.

Is it wrong to steal from a blind beggar?
Only if he sees you doing it.

If you claim someone is in denial, how can they prove you wrong, without proving you right?

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Crowley
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2004, 04:04:17 PM »

Quote from: Kuroineko
I enjoyed this anime since the beginning all the way to the end.
Yes, a whole two days in which you did nothing else. Confused

Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Jump to: