gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 23, 2014, 02:38:57 PM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  Aion's Motives and devils' motives...[spoilers] « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Aion's Motives and devils' motives...[spoilers]  (Read 2029 times)
epyon96
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« on: July 15, 2004, 11:01:42 PM »

I just finished the series and despite whatever ppl may say, I think it's a great anime.

But anyways. One thing I never understood too well throughout the anime is Aion's objectives. He said he wanted to create an alternative to a supposed appoclypes.

Does that mean he wants to kill all humans or whatnot? It sure doesn't look like it if he's making Rosetta do the humanitarian duty of helping people.

Does he want to be the creator? I don't understand how he can since in this anime, God exists and seems to be the ultimate omnipotent force that decides fate. Or does it?

And this pandamonian thing about Aion having the fallen angel's head. Call me stupid but I'm not sure if it's refering to the fact that he killed "Satan/Beezlebub/diablo/lucifer/etc" whatever you want to call him.

Why does the other demons not approve of what he is doing? It seems to benefit them in their favor if it gives them freedom and more room to expand (into both heaven and earth as opposed to hell).

EPYON
awdrifter

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 01:05:46 AM »

I think the other devils are ok with the way it is now. I think of the other devils as working with God to control humans. However, Aion doesn't like to work under God's command, so he killed the pandamonian to try to take control of heaven, if he had succeeded, then he would control both the heaven and earth. There will be not good, only evil, I guess that's the alternate ending to the bible.

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)
Kuroineko

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 12:04:59 AM »

He keeps repeating that he wants freedom, so I guess that's one of the reasons.

Also, other demons don't want him to go through with his plans is because it will destroy everything. The balance will be thrown horribly askew, and all hell will be let lose (no pun intended...).

Is it wrong to steal from a blind beggar?
Only if he sees you doing it.

If you claim someone is in denial, how can they prove you wrong, without proving you right?

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Past Projects  |  Old Projects  |  Chrno Crusade  |  Aion's Motives and devils' motives...[spoilers] « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: