gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 18, 2014, 07:45:07 AM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Forum Home Releases BitTorrent Tracker Contact Us xDCC Bot Listing Help Login Registergfx
Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Current Projects  |  Kyou Kara Maou (Moderators: Ky_Kiske, jalana, Kyra, Matsuura-kun)  |  Name Changes in Season 2 « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Name Changes in Season 2  (Read 12180 times)
jalana
Mistress of Yaoi
.: Kraze Super Elite :.

Muwah! <3

« on: May 01, 2005, 10:48:51 PM »

The release of the first episode of season two for Kyou Kara Maou marks the first joint project between AnimeOne and Anime-Kraze.  Those following the series will notice some changes were made in this episode.

1) Like Sakaki- wrote in the announcement on the main page, we've decided to use the official romanizations of the character names in this season, as reported by Newtype - pg1 - pg2.  That means, Konrad is now Conrad, and Yuuri is now Yuri.  We realize that this will cause howls of grief from the fangirls (and fanboys) out there, but this was a decision made by the staff on the original project, including the original translator.  We felt that since we were doing the joint, we may as well start off with the correct names.

2) We've also made some changes to some other titles as well.  Most notably, the land of New Makoku is now called Shin Makoku, and the Original King is now called Shinou.  This decision was also made after a discussion with the original translator.

We hope this clears up any questions some of you may have had.  Thank you for watching!

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed."  --Arisu, Serial Experiments Lain
L-Chan
.: Kraze Rookie :.

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 01:39:56 PM »

i think i can live with the changes Razz

and thanks for the yummy conrad pic <3
ophenix

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 09:58:59 AM »

i just wanted to thnk all the ppl involved in this project, ever since the show started a year or so ago iv been madly inlove with it.
i mean, when i saw that AKraze took up this show the sfx "dokkun!" came to mind...
as a matter of fact almost all the shows with high potential this season were taken by AKraze and i must admit that im overwhelmed by your abilaty to supply us junkies the drugs we need.
ever since Gank this site has been my home page, i just thought u might like to know that....

* to those who didnt watch oruchuban ebichu yet, dokkun is an ejaculation SFX
Macabre
Global Moderator

Leader of Exiles

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 02:11:57 PM »

Oh mein Gott.

more yaoi disciples will now flock to these forums. I was hoping most of them died with the conclusion of IY.  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Razz  Cool

Fenrir

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 02:53:16 PM »

What's an IY? Seems like useful thing to have in possession.  Cool

Franz is dead, baby. Franz is dead.
Chococat
Chocolate-coloured nose cat
Global Moderator

I R Cute

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 03:35:29 PM »

Guess. I'll give you a clue, check the AK projects.

Fenrir

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 12:32:01 AM »

*sigh* Riddle fan, are we? Wink

My only guess is InuYasha?

ophenix

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 11:08:47 AM »

look.... KKM is one of THE best BL shows done since YnM.
it possibly one of the only long shows that iv down loaded.
my bitter expiriance with FMA and GetBackers tought me never to touch somthing over 26 eps.
but KKM is diffrent! there is not plot! only endless shounen ai! its bloody briliant!
Fenrir

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 12:17:54 PM »

Quote from: ophenix

but KKM is diffrent! there is not plot! only endless shounen ai! its bloody briliant!

So the plot is a drawback now? Oh dear.  Confused

jalana
Mistress of Yaoi

Muwah! <3

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 01:03:54 PM »

Uh... I don't know what you've been watching, but the KKM *I've* been watching has a plot.  A thin one, to be sure, but there's still a plot.

"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed."  --Arisu, Serial Experiments Lain
ophenix

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »

what i ment was... well when u do a 4 eps plot sequances u dont get lost in the middle like GetBackers, in which every ep was a stand alone and then suddenly 15 eps were one plot line and visa versa, or FAM in which cherecter development was delayed till the end o the show.
KKM is well balanced and the so called plot is basicly a few short semi parodical stories, it might not make for a masterpiece but it makes a great show that u dont tire from.
besides gwendal looks like a sane version of muraki.... which i find cute as hell <3
Dragonstar13

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 11:37:42 AM »

Quote from: Macabre-
Oh mein Gott.

more yaoi disciples will now flock to these forums. I was hoping most of them died with the conclusion of IY.  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Razz  Cool

I wouldn't really call KKM yaoi, though it does attrach a lot of yaoi fans. Personally I like the show since it's a good comedy to me, much like Slayers was.

Quote from: ophenix
what i ment was... well when u do a 4 eps plot sequances u dont get lost in the middle like GetBackers, in which every ep was a stand alone and then suddenly 15 eps were one plot line and visa versa, or FAM in which cherecter development was delayed till the end o the show.
KKM is well balanced and the so called plot is basicly a few short semi parodical stories, it might not make for a masterpiece but it makes a great show that u dont tire from.

I can't really agree that it is well-balanced, since a good majority of people watching this are wondering where the story is heading. The plot is simple yes, but it does connect. Although I'm not expecting a conclusion that will blow you away, but I'm hoping that this series developes more as it progresses.
ShadowIce

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 12:18:02 PM »

*hugs KKM's plot*

There is a plot!  There IS!  Maybe not the most mindblowing plot ever, but still . . . And KKM makes me laugh.  Humor is good;I like laughing.  Finally, KKM makes me happy, and so I love KKM.  Very Happy
phaith

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 03:20:06 AM »

i may sound a little dumb/clueless asking this but erm....
what does yaoi mean?
can someone englighten me? thanks!
jalana
Mistress of Yaoi

Muwah! <3

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2005, 11:44:36 AM »

Yaoi (pronounced "yah-oh-ee") refers to anime or manga that focus on homosexual relationships between male characters, especially bishounen (pretty boys).  It's derived from the Japanese phrase, ヤマなし、オチなし、意味なし (yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi), which means"no climax, no punch line, no meaning."  Generally speaking, yaoi is more explicit in sexual content than stuff I would deem to be "shounen ai." (Like the difference between hentai and ecchi)

And let me state for the record, there is nothing explicitly sexual in KKM.  So all of you saying this series is yaoi, blow it out of your ass.  -_-

Anime-Kraze.org  |  Our Current Projects  |  Kyou Kara Maou (Moderators: Ky_Kiske, jalana, Kyra, Matsuura-kun)  |  Name Changes in Season 2 « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to: